Pandora One Media Keys – Enable them!
I really enjoy Pandora – and I recently bought the upgrade to Pandora One, since I listen to it at work most of the day. Aside from the player being AIR-based, my only gripe is the lack of media key support. I’ve put together a simple application that runs in the background, redirecting media key input to the Pandora One player.
- .NET 2.0 – Windows 2000 to Windows 7
- Only the Next and PlayPause keys are mapped. The attached source code includes Like and Dislike as well.
- if the player is minimized, it will be restored, so you’ll want to keep the player behind your other windows.
- The player needs to be in the now playing state, if you’re at the list of stations, the keys won’t work.
- If you’d like to run the program at startup, create a shortcut and place it in your Startup folder, on the start menu.
If this app is useful to you, please donate. :)